If you want to gain basic information about Project management this on day workshop will fit for you.
In this course you will learn how to effectively manage your project through a range of topics including selecting project , manage project stakeholders , risk , and schedule
- By the end of this workshops participants will be able to define and select the correct project , identify , analyse , communicate stakeholders and identify the project risks.
This course is targeted for all the project team who wants to know and work with the project Management concepts including but not limited to; Chief Executive Officers, Finance and Human Resources specialists, Engineers and Planners, Information Technology specialists and those from any related field
- Define what is Project
- Distinguish between project and operation
- Understand the importance of project management
- Participating of project selection process and preparing project charter
- Identify, analyse, segmenting stakeholders
- Prepare stakeholders engagement plan
- Prepare project communication plan
- Identify project risk
- Prepare project risks strategy plan
English / Arabic
Up to 150 individuals /session