Some organizations manage risk better than others.
Project after project results show that risk management is crucial for successful outcomes. How do
organizations accomplish this? What are the best practices in risk management that are needed to be successful in today’s changing environment. This presentation will discuss the risk management process and identify how organizations are putting this into practice to maximize project success. Based on their work with global clients and formal research, We will outline the lessons learned, and tools used, in risk Planning, identification, qualification, quantification, mitigation and control. In addition, We will provide tactical recommendations on how to put these concepts into practice back on the job.
The Certification preparation classes will give participants a comprehensive review of the Program Management slandered which forms the bases for PMI®-RMP® risk management professional exam. In addition, participant will go through lots of sample questions similar to those expected on the exam, and mock exam to give them a feeling of the real exam environment.
Who should attend?
This course is targeted all Certified PMP® , Chief Executive Officers, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Information Technology Managers.
- The exam consists of 170 questions in 3.5 hours based on the following 5 domains:1)Risk Strategy and Planning 19-20%2)Stakeholder Engagement 19-20%3)Risk Process Facilitation 25-28%4)Risk Monitoring and Reporting 19-20%Perform Specialized Risk Activities 14-16%
- Over view for Practice Standard for Project Risk Management chapter 4 to chapter 9
* Chapter 4 Plan Risk Management
* Chapter 5 Identify Risks
* Chapter 6 Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
* Chapter 7 Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
* Chapter 8 Plan Risk Responses
* Chapter 9 Monitor & Control Risks
- Purpose and Objectives for every Process
* Critical Success Factors for every Process
* Tools and Techniques for every Process
* Documenting the Results of the every Process