Mohamed Aita has a total of 19 years experience in managing Software & IT projects.
He has a Strong analytical, training, writing and communication skills. He has been a PMP Trainer for petroleum companies and many other training companies as well.
He has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Mathematics.
He has successfully obtained many other certificates, such as, Advanced Agile Management, Training The Trainer, e-Marketing course and a SEO course
Through his practical experience, he has occupied many positions such as Team leader and Project Manager, Software Project Manager, and Development manager, in which he was responsible of:
· Manages project plans activities definition, sequencing, estimating, assigning and schedule control for ERP Application, Time Attendance, Mobile application (Android & IOS) and Database Replication
· Applying Agile-Scrum Methodology.
· Review and follow up daily tasks and achievements using Jira tool.
· Identifies, analyzes risks and performs mitigation planning, monitoring
· Plans and ensures execution of quality assurance and testing activities.
· Direct the management and implementation of multiple large and complex projects (IT Infrastructure -Network Security and Management – Integrated Solutions).
· Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
· Track project milestones and deliverables.
· Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
· Project Reporting, Risk identification, & Mitigation.
· Making and develop communications programs and SMS solutions.
· Working on big projects (Stocks, Vehicles, Accounts, Balance, Contracts, Suppliers) using Oracle Database.