If you manage projects, or want to enter a new project management role? This course is ideally suited for anyone looking to be better in managing their projects for work, including junior project managers, business owners or those looking to start out in project management.
In this course and its practical workshops, you will learn how to effectively manage projects from start to finish through a range of topics including project initiation and closeout, scope, schedule and resource planning, project execution and control plus more.
Understand the Basic concept of Project Management created by PMI /USA. & Apply practically those basics through interactive workshops
This course provides a foundational reference for anyone interested in the profession of project management
* Project managers and other project team members
* Customers and other stakeholders
* Functional managers with employees assigned to project teams
* Educators teaching project management and related subjects
* Consultants and other specialists in project management and related fields